Olympia Cafe serves traditional Greek classics like gyros, shish kabobs, dolmades and spanokopita.
Olympia Cafe is located right on River Street next to the Savannah River. The cafe serves traditional Greek food like: gyro sandwiches, gyro dinners (gyro, pita bread, fries, onions, tomato, lettuce, tzatziki sauce), veggie gyros (grilled vegetables, feta cheese), shish kabobs (marinated meats, pita bread, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, tzatziki sauce) Moussaka (eggplant, ground beef, parmesan cheese, eggs, milk, herbs), dolmades (seasoned ground beef, rice, wrapped in grapevine leaves in egg-lemon sauce), spanakopita (strudel crust wrapped around spinach, scallions, dill, feta cheese, herbs) and lemon chicken.
Other items on their menu include kalamarakia, shrimp Aegean, shrimp scampi, red snapper, stuffed flounder, grouper, stuffed salmon, pastas, pizzas, gourmet pan pizzas, lamb chops, New York Strip Steaks and Greek desserts like baklava. Olympia also offers wine and champagne.
The cafe is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
- Street: 5 East River Street
- City: Savannah
- State: Maryland
- Telephone Number: 912-233-3131
- Website: http://frenctowner.com
512 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Other items listed by
- Jamison & Warwick Restaurants
- Murals . Early Commerce of the Wiregrass Mural #3
- Pictures of Spring in New Jersey
- Hotel Near Paula Dean’s Restaurant
- Best Traditional Fine Dining in Savannah: Olde Pink House